LG Electronics has announced the upcoming release of the smartphone LG G3 s LTE (D722) with support for 4G LTE networks. The new model, according to the manufacturer, continues to line G-series in the mid-price segment, it goes to the market in early November.
LG G3 s LTE different design Floating Arc arc shape with the effect of a metallic finish, equipped with control buttons on the back cover, supports laser autofocus and equipped with 5-inch touch display with IPS-thin frame.
The camera device has features one-touch recording (focus and create a photo by touching the screen) and shot by gesture (automatically includes a three-second countdown before recording when you squeeze open hand into a fist.).
Also new model differs long time without recharging, the company said. A distinctive feature of the smartphone from LG G3 s is the availability of support for cellular networks standard LTE. The new smartphone will be available in retail stores in early November for a suggested price of $ 315.
Features of LG G3 with LTE:
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad Qualcomm Snapdragon 1,2 GHz
- Screen: 5-inch, IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Memory: 8 GB internal, 1 GB of RAM
- MicroSD slot
- Camera: 8 megapixel main laser autofocus, front 1.3 megapixel c virtual flash
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB 2.0
- Navigation: A-GPS
- Battery: 2540mA (changeable)
- Dimensions: 137,7 x 69,6 x 10,3 mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Colours: metallic black, white silk