The company announces the release of Nikon D810 – a new professional camera with high resolution, able to solve any problems. Whatever you’re shooting – from the smallest to the texture of fast moving objects – the results of this versatile 36.3-megapixel camera will be beyond praise.
Her latest design sets a new standard of shooting in high resolution, providing the highest image quality, performance and video format Full HD. New matrix format FX, ultra-wide sensitivity range of ISO and EXPEED image processing system 4 guarantee unparalleled sharpness, and excellent transfer shades lower noise sensitivity over the entire range.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00LAJQVR6″ cloaking=”no” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”gadgethelp-20″]Thanks to the advanced speed AF, continuous shooting at up to 7 frames per second, as well as recording movies in the format Full HD (1080/60p), this camera zapechatleetsya any subject with precision. In addition, it is equipped with the Picture Control 2.0 from the company Nikon, allowing easy to handle and optimize images directly in the camera.
This model is perfect for professional photographers who want to take pictures with impeccable detail reproduction regardless of shooting conditions – in the studio or outside.
Dirk Jasper (Dirk Jasper), promotion manager for European professional products division of the company Nikon, said: “The company has taken into account the wishes of Nikon professionals and established camera D810, which is ideal for creative oriented photographers who shoot in different genres. A significantly higher rate of capture, extended sensitivity range ISO, the availability of new functions that minimize the effect of vibration components inside the camera during shooting and creates extreme motion sharpness – all this makes it the best camera for taking pictures in high resolution. If you want to easily create beautiful images in every situation, D810 will provide excellent results. ”
Professional camera with high resolution
Nikon D810 offers new opportunities to capture high-resolution, and opens up a whole new level photographers creative expression. Her newest matrix FX-format with the highest resolution in its class (36.3 million pixels) is made without the use of an optical low-pass filter that allows you to create pictures and videos with superb detail.
Nikon D810 – the first digital SLR camera equipped with an ultra-wide sensitivity range of ISO: ISO from 64 units to obtain clearer and more detailed images when shooting in bright light to 12 800 units of ISO. Also available in an extended range of values equivalent sensitivity from 32 to 51 200 units of ISO.
Although the D810 uses the same EXPEED image processing system 4, which was used in the flagship model D4S, its performance is significantly increased. The new camera is greatly improved drawing pictures during the photo and video and expanded sensitivity range of ISO.
In addition, thanks to the new complex algorithms achieved a great image clarity, rich hues are more realistic depth and transmitted frame in the sensitivity range ISO.
Speed, accuracy and high performance
Nikon D810 is perfect for shooting in any situation. This versatile camera differs incredibly high speed that allows you to create excellent images even if objects very quickly and unpredictably moving. Higher speed continuous shooting and advanced 51-point AF system Multi-CAM 3500FX enable us to obtain high quality images with full resolution shooting at up to 5 frames per second.
It also supports image capture resolution of 15.3 million pixels in DX Crop mode at speeds up to 7 frames per second. The new regime “AF Group” from the Nikon provides quick guidance on the subject and improved insulation background when recording relatively small objects on the high or the background is distracting.
New shutter mechanism and mine mirror reduces jitter, delivering a sharper image in the viewfinder with minimal dimming when shooting at high speed. In addition, you can use the new electronic front shutter curtain to minimize vibration components inside the camera and reduce the risk of blurring small details.
Support for RAW file format size S Nikon’s allows you to create highly detailed 12-bit files without compression format NEF, which speeds up image transmission and facilitates their subsequent processing.
Easy to create cinema-quality movies
Shooting video with a powerful camera like Nikon D810, allows you to gain new experience and unleash their creativity. This powerful and versatile video camera supports the creation of standard Full HD (1080p) with a frame rate 50p/60p, while providing a much lower noise, moire and color distortion. So it will appeal to even the most demanding cinematographers.
This model supports two formats for framing matrix (FX and DX), the transmission of uncompressed video output via HDMI, as well as simultaneous recording of full resolution video with a camera and an external recording device.
The range of available ISO sensitivity ranges from 64 to 51 200 units in mode M. In addition, when using automatic ISO sensitivity selection, you can configure the maximum operating values that will be used. Noise reduction 3D from Nikon allows reduce random noise, distortion and flicker when recording movies with high sensitivity.
In the “Display Backlight” on the monitor can see the lighted area. Applying excellent ability to control the sound, you can improve the quality of recorded sound, as well as perform a more flexible configuration. Stereo microphone and audio output allow fine tuning of the sound without interference like to write and during it.
You can also select the audio range (wide / voice), and the recording is available with built-in microphone wind noise reduction function.
Freedom of creativity
In what genre would you go shooting, Nikon D810 will help you to realize your creative vision. New Picture Control system of the second generation of Nikon’s with excellent tools that can be used as to a photo or video, and after it, allowing full control over sharpness, contrast, brightness, tint, sharpness and saturation of images.
New parameter “uniform” you can save all the details and information about the tone level as a brightly lit, and the shaded areas, and with a new option “Clarity” You can fine-tune the contrast and highlight the details. This significantly facilitates subsequent processing.
The camera features a monitor with a diagonal 8.0 cm, resolution 1229 thousand pixels and color settings. At the same color balance and brightness of the monitor can be adjusted during shooting to suit personal preferences. The new zoom feature split screen in Live View mode lets you check the alignment precision and sharpness that is ideal for architectural or shooting objective.
Lenses and Accessories
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00LALAV3O” cloaking=”no” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”gadgethelp-20″]The camera with such excellent features is very important to use a high-quality optics. A wide selection of NIKKOR lenses, Nikon makes it easy to realize the full potential of the 36.3-megapixel matrix of this model.
NIKKOR lenses have extremely high resolution, allowing photographers comply regardless of the genre in which they shoot. In addition, the D810 camera is fully compatible with the industry-leading Creative Lighting System Nikon, covering the range of versatile Nikon Speedlight flashes for creative photography. Outbreaks can be mounted on the camera or used separately.
- New Matrix FX format with a resolution of 36.3 million pixels provides maximum image detail and possibilities for flexible framing.
- Extra wide sensitivity range of ISO: from 64 to 12 800 units of ISO expandable to values equivalent sensitivity from 32 to 51 200 units of ISO.
- Continuous shooting at up to 7 frames per second high-quality images in full resolution shooting at up to 5 frames per second. Images with a resolution of 15.3 million pixels when shooting at up to 7 frames per second in framing mode DX.
- EXPEED 4 a whole new level overall performance of the camera.
- Advanced AF speed: 51-point AF system Multi-CAM 3500FX with the possibility of creating a 9 -, 21 – and 51-point coverage of the frame and lower the sensitivity to -2 EV (ISO 100, 20 ° C .)
- Mode AF group prompt guidance on the subject and improved insulation background even when shooting in low light.
- D-mode video with multiple zones video standard Full HD (1080p) in FX and DX format with a frame rate 60p/50p. During the video, you can use a range of values of sensitivity ISO, starting with 64 units of ISO, as well as control shutter speed, aperture and sound levels.
- File format RAW size of S from Nikon: A series of 12-bit highly-files without compression format NEF, which contributes to more rapid transfer of images and facilitates their subsequent processing.
- Picture Control 2.0: simple post-processing through the parameter “uniform”, which is available when you configure the maximum dynamic range; fine-tuning of detail using the “Clarity”.
- High sharpness new design mirror shutter and mines, as well as electronic front curtain ensure the highest possible image sharpness.
- Monitor with customizable colors: LCD monitor with a diagonal of 8.0 cm, resolution 1229 thousand points, a combination of anti-glare technology RGBW. Supported color balance adjustment and monitor brightness.
- Zoom split screen mode in Live View: superprecision alignment checking and sharpness.
- Fast and reliable shutter mechanism bolt alloy carbon fiber and Kevlar, which allows to carry out the operation delay of 52 ms, tested in a standard cycle of 200,000 positives and different shutter from 1/8000 to 30 sec; with flash sync shutter speed is 1/250 sec or longer.
- Unlimited continuous shooting: shooting any number of JPEG images and create beautiful images with a light footprint.
- Battery EN-EL15 High Capacity incredibly compact and lightweight lithium-ion battery capacity of 1900 mAh (7.0V). Taking photos to 1200  at no extra charge.
- Storage media: two memory card slots that allow for more productive shooting. CF card slot is designed for high-speed UDMA 7 cards and card slot SD – cards for high-speed SDXC and UHS-I high capacity.
- Durable Magnesium alloy body: reliable sealing protects D810 camera from water and dust.
- Wired and wireless support for Ethernet and wireless LANs. To establish a connection, use the device for data transfer UT-1 (optional), and a wireless transmitter WT-5.
 In compliance with CIPA.