The company MMD, has exclusive rights to the sale of LCD-monitors under the brand Phillips on the world market, is a new monitor for gamers Philips 272G5DYEB with a diagonal of 27 inches and technology to support Nvidia G-Sync.
One of the major drawbacks in the game on a normal monitor, at least for the enthusiastic and professional gamers – a low frame rate, which causes a delay in the derivation of the dynamically changing image breaks when filing frames or shake objects.
Technology G-Sync is designed specifically to make the gameplay more comfortable. The image on the new Philips LCD is updated with a frequency reaching up to 144 frames per second, preventing breaks when filing frames and eliminating judder.
Principle of operation G-Sync technology is based on the synchronization of refresh rate and frequency of the GPU, while it is the video card controls the refresh rate on the monitor, and not vice versa, as was before the G-Sync.
Proper connection of the monitor to the computer provides an interface DisplayPort. The monitor is also equipped with USB 3.0 ports. Response Time Philips 272G5DYEB is 1 ms.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00MUTW5LG” cloaking=”no” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”gadgethelp-20″]
Basic specifications of Philips 272G5DYEB:
- Size, type LCD panel – 27 inches, TFT LCD
- Backlight type – W-LED system
- Panel size – 27 inches / 68.6 cm
- Optimum Resolution – 1920 x 1080 at 144 Hz. (DP)
- Viewing angles – 170º (T) / 160º (B), @ C / R gt; 10
- Brightness – 300 cd / m²
- Color gamut of the display – 16.7 million colors
- Connection – DisplayPort 1.2, 4 port USB 3.0 (including 1 port for fast charging USB-devices)
- Stand – adjustable height: 150 mm, turn – / + 65 °, Tilt: -5 / + 20 °