Today Apple announced that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will have until October 36 countries and regions in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. According to the manufacturer, it is the rapid withdrawal of the iPhone to new markets in the history of Apple – by the end of the month iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in 69 countries and regions, and by the end of the year – already in 115 countries.
Recall, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with Retina HD display diagonal of 4.7 inches and 5.5 include Apple A8 processor with 64-bit architecture, the iSight camera and HD-camera FaceTime, as well as fast wireless technology.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is available in colors of gold, silver and ” gray space ” with memory of 16 GB, 64 GB, as well as a new modification with 128 GB. At the moment, the official iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (USA), Germany, Hong Kong, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Qatar, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand , Norway, the United Arab Emirates, the Isle of Man, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United States, Taiwan, Turkey, Finland, France, Switzerland, Sweden and Japan.
The fastest in the history of Apple iPhone output into new markets will continue on the following dates:
- Friday, October 17: India, China and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island, French West Indies, the Czech Republic and South Africa
- Thursday, 30 October, Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Greece, Guam, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, Ukraine, Croatia, Montenegro, Estonia and South Korea