Samsung Electronics has expanded its line of tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Following the models with a diagonal of 10.1 inches and 7 of this series comes onto the market Samsung GALAXY Tab 8.0 with 4 diagonal display 8 inches.
Model is enclosed in a thin and light weight body, the thickness of which is only 7.95 mm, the device weighs 308 grams. In addition, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with 8-inch display has a very thin bezel screen – only 7.1 mm.
The tablet has two cameras – a rear main and front – and allows you to take pictures and make video calls. The tablet runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). To help parents new Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 is equipped with 4 specialized mode for children and gives the ability to control time with the device, as well as to limit the content to which children have access.
Also, the device allows the user to create up to 8 user accounts. In addition, the new tablet from Samsung provides the possibility to synchronize with your smartphone. Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 to 8-inch screen in a version with 3G will appear in retail sales in early November. Version equipped with Wi-Fi-module, will be released on the market a little later.
Features 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0:
- Network: 3G (HSPA +): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core
- Display: 8-inch WXGA (1280×800 pixels)
- OS: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Camera: 3 megapixel rear + 1.3 megapixel front
- Recording / Playback Video: 720p / 1080p 30 frame / s
- Connections: Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2,4 and 5 GHz), WiFi Direct
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM + 16GB constant
- Slot microSD (up to 64GB)
- Battery: 4450 mAh
- Dimensions: 124x210x7,95 mm
- Weight: 320 grams